Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our angel is 4 months and 8 days old.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
if anybody wants me too edit a picture like this, juss write me and send me the pictuuure; I am not like Amber though, she iis gettin me the thing too do it, but untill then, I can do some things.

Anthony is getting sooo old. I wish i could see how big he is gettin. (:

I sat down and wrote my story is a couple different ways, this is one, and another one is on Anencephaie-info.org. But let me know what ya'll think about this one? (:

Well as you all know that Tony&I are proud parents to an anencephaly baby. I was 15 years old and Tony was 16 when I found out I was pregnant, I thought it was a crazy thing and never thought I would get pregnant. As my pregnancy went on, I was having some complications; I was in and out the hospital. One day, when I was 5 months pregnant with Anthony, my pains were so bad, I decided I would go to the hospital again. As I was laying in the hospital bed, they came and let me listen to Anthony’s heartbeat, the first time I got to hear it, they said they wanted to do a sonogram, but wouldn't let anybody in there with me. That sounded kind of weird but I wanted to see my baby, so it was okay. They were taking measurements and a lady said she had to go check them one more time, and I didn't think anything about it. I went back to the room, and was sitting there and started to get worried, the nurse came in and told me she had very bad news for me and she was sorry to have to tell me this, but my Anthony had be diagnosed with anencephaly. I had NO IDEA what on earth those words meant, so I continued to listen and all I could get out of her words was that our Anthony was going to pass away during birth, after birth or while in my belly. I was scared to death. Tony, the baby’s father, and I looked at each other and didn't know what to say to each other. All we could do is cry. Tony had wanted a baby for so long and when we found out that I was pregnant with our little Miracle he was so happy, it was unexplainable. When he heard those words come from those nurses he couldn't even get any words out.They told me I need too get OB/GYN and fiqure out how our pregnancy would go.; They were trying to get me to go ahead and end our pregnancy; Tony&I told each other that we couldn't do that to our little miracle of life; They continued to tell me that our Anthony wouldn't make it through the pregnancy;As I went on with the pregnancy we did some research and found out more about anencephaly. We found out that the brain isn't FULLY developed, and there was noo skin there coverin it up, and we were soo scared to see our angel like that..On May 1, 2009, our lifes changed. We wasn't scareeed to see our Anthony like that. He was PERFECT! The first time I seen him, I couldn't do anything but thank god for such a miracle. Watchin Anthony take his last breathe in life was the hardest thing of our lifes. We keep telling Anthony it was okay to go because we knew he would be in a better was and wouldn't be suffering, and would feel NO pain.At Anthony's services and funeral, it was really hard knowing our little angel was gone to heaven, and wouldn't be coming home with us. At night we lay and bed, and finally fall asleep, and wake up in the middle of the night thinking we hear Anthony cry and think it is time to feed him. And thats the hardest thing of our liife. We look forward to giviin Anthony a brother or sister' We will beable to tell Anthonys brother or sister soooo much about Anthony, and cann juss go on and on! Anthony is the best thing that has ever happened to us, and we wouldn't go back and change ANY of it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story! I hope that it can help someone who may be facing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a wonderful mommy!! And I know it was soo Hard seeing you and Tony Crying I didnt know what to do All I could do was tell you it was ok!!
    I cant wait for the Brother or sister Anthony was buatiful now yall just need to have a Girl so she can be as Pretty as her mommy!!! :)
    Anthony looked just Like his daddy so now one needs to come out looking like you she will be ADORABLE!! :)
    I know things are hard for you and I wouldnt suspect them to be easy but all you have to do is Love the people you have keep the ones you have lost Close to your heart and The memories going!!
    He was wonderful
    I know when I first walked in with Dougy he looked like he wasnt doing to good!! And it broke my heart I know everyone was praying that he held on for you and Tony and He did I know he wasnt going to leave you and his daddy while yall are crying over him!! SO he cheered up for both of you and Held on!!
    He was soo strong for you and his daddy!!!
    He is Deff a miracle a Kiss From God sent to you and everything will be ok!!
    And trust me I even sit here and Wonder what would he be like if he was still here with his mommy and Daddy???
    Who act like more??
    But God will have the Biggest Supirse when you get to heaven your anthony will run up to you and hug you and you will just be amazed happy to see him!!
    I cant wait To see him again!! :)
    We also need to plan What we are doing for Christmas for him Are we going to put a Christmas tree out there???? Need to let me know Girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its sad that you had to go through this at such a young age. Did you not use birth control? You are still too young to be having children.

    ReplyDelete