Wednesday, June 3, 2009

aNtHoNy Is MiSsEd DeApLy!

ANTHONY IS MISSED SO MUCH. HE IS NOW A MONTH AND FOUR DAYS OLD. BEFORE WE KNOW IT HE WILL BE TURNING A YEAR OLD. :( THINGS REALLY HAVEN'T BEEN TO WELL RIGHT NOW, WE THINK I AM PREGNANT AGAIN. NOT POSITIVE ABOUT IT. I ASKED ANTHONY IS HE WOULD BE MAD AT ME FOR HAVING ANOTHER BABY, AND NOT TO REPLACE HIM, TO REMIND ME OF HIM, AND HIS RESPONCE WAS NO! ANTHONYS DADDY TALKS ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME, AND NOT ONLY HIM HIS UNCLE BRANDON.. &&HE IS ONLY FOUR YEARS OLD. HE KNOWS WHERE ANTHONY IS, AND KNOWS WHERE HEAVEN IS. TONY REALLY LOVES ANTHONY, ITS LIKE THERE IS NOTHING TO TAKE HIS MIND OFF OF ANTHONY, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! ANTHONY HAS EFFECTED OUR LIFES ALOT, AND SOME OTHER PEOPLES TO! WE WILL NEVER FORGET OUR LITTLE ANGEL, AND HE WILL NEVER GET REPLACED, I HAVE A LOVE FOR THAT BOY LIKE NO OTHER, NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR ANTHONY. HE CAME INO THIS WORLD SO AMAZINGLY, HE DIDN'T EVEN CRY THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS WITH US, THE ONLY TIME HE DID WAS WHEN HE WAS BORN.. MOMMY LOVES YOU ANTHONY LOREN GUINN JR.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, there's no way your lil Anthony would be mad at you! I hope you can find out soon whether you really are pregnant or not. And if you are, I hope that everything will be ok. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you miss your little boy so much!

    To be honest though I hope you are not pregnant right now. You really have got to get at least 3 months of 4mg folic acid in your body to prevent something like this from happening again.

    Again I know you miss your little boy so very much, but please give your body & heart a little time to heal and get that folic acid time to prevent anencephaly from happening to the next baby.

    ((hugs) Hope everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you miss Anthony. Our babies are so very special. And it is great that Brandon, being 4, talks about him and knows where he is. That is special too!

    As far as being pregnant, I hope you can find out for sure. As long as your doctor has okayed you trying again then I say go for it! Just be careful and be sure to take care of yourself!

    Good luck if you are and if not well then...good luck trying! No doubt you will be successful soon...Prayers for you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all again. I have been taking folic acid throughout my pregnantcy, plus my doctor gave me some high pregnantcy folic acid, and I dunnoo if I am or not yet, but I am keeping on with taking folic acid, and I will throughout this pregnantcy to. But thank you all for commenting.. I wish I am pregnant again, but I wanna make sure I have enough folic acid in me so this baby won't have anencephalyyy.
    I miss my Anthony.. :(

    ReplyDelete