Sunday, May 9, 2010

⌂ Happy Mothers Day ⌂ (:

Happy Mother's Day too ALL of you(: I hopee you ALL have a wonderful mothers day ; juss know that your wonderful ÅÑGÉL§ from above are watching you (: I'm sorry I havent posteed pictures from Anthony's partyyy¥ but the site wont let me ; i dont know whyy ; but i wish i did ;; because i wanted ALL of you too see em ; but I have em on my myspace ; an everybody is welcome too add me ; Juss type in " Karie Guinn " an you'll find me ; or Dadsangel2993@yahoo.com you cann type in either of those ; an you'll find mee ; an im the only one there with "Anthony's Mommy" as my name(: but again "Happy's Mothers Day" everybody ; GOD BLESS YOU ALL(:

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Mother's Day!

    Sorry you can't load the pics! I wonder why? hmmm

    ReplyDelete