Sunday, May 17, 2009

He's Perfect

We miss him more then anything. Think so much about him, he'll never get off our minds.. He was so perfect. It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since he has passed away. It's so hard to believe he is still so young. It feels like he is a month old, or even two months old. Tony&I have talked about things and we decided if we have another baby it will have Anthonys name in that babys name. If we have a boy it will his first name, and if we have a girl it will have Anthonys middle name. :) I think Anthony would really like that. I think it is better that Anthony is in heaven, he is in a better place. He will always be in our hearts, we'll never forget our little angel. We talk to him every night. It's kinda like he is here with us, but he isn't. We'll always love Anthony. Also we get to design Anthony headstone. We are doing that this weekend. Thanks for reading about our son, Anthony.! I'm here if anybody wants to talk.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karie! Time passes so quickly. Anthony is defnitely in a far better place than we live in now. Heaven is perfect and we cannot possible fathom the glory of it all. You will always remember and love him. I hope they can get your headstone up quicker than ours. It's been 7 weeks and it's still not up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karie, I wanted to ask if you had gotten what I had sent you.

    ReplyDelete